jueves, 5 de mayo de 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hi People!!!
Welcome to my blog...
My name is Marybis Diaz but you can call me "Bibi"... I'm 21 years old, I'm from Maracaibo!
I study Public Accounting in URBE http://www.urbe.edu/
In this blog post my English activities...
Bye! =)

I Love share with my family, listen to the music pop-rock, i go to the movie with my friends, dance and party.. I like pizza and pasta... I also like talking on phone with friends.

I hate coffee and horror movies...I do not like getting up early and clean hahahaha!
Another is violence and injustice..
 
My dream is to graduate college and be a good accountant ... Having a good job and a beautiful family ... I would also like to travel around the world to know the culture of different countries.

About English ... Is a matter with which it took me very well .. Hahaha but I think it is a matter of extreme importance in our lives as it is one of the main languages ​​in the world ..


Well, this is a little bit about me.. I hope you like it and please leave a comment!!!
Love and Peace People... Marybis Diaz

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario