miércoles, 18 de mayo de 2011

Special people in my life!


My parents Marcial and Ibis are also my friends. I can count on them at all times, they are the light of my life and I love immensely.

My sisters are my lifelong friends. We share all kinds of special moments anytime, anywhere, we are always together and love

I think my Hero is Jesus, i believe in him thoughts, because he die for our sins, and that is really hard to believe, but i do, that is why i think he is my hero.

My  neighbor Argenis, it's my friends too, me help me when i asked for help, he is with who i joke about everything at time university, with who i spend my time.

My university friends are very special they are also my friends, we help each other with the activities at the university all the time.

My two best friends are very important in my life, they're like my confidents they are always by my side even if i make nonsense they don't care, because are my best friends.


Love and Peace People... Marybis Diaz*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario